[APBeta] Removing catalogs

Gary A. Ferguson garyfe at fergos.com
Thu Apr 2 17:51:52 PDT 2009

So, I let it go for about 10 minutes, with nothing happening, and then
killed the app.
I then started it with the shift ket held down, which gave me the option to
backup preferences and reset them, or just reset them. I chose the former.

All I can see is a blank splash screen.  It's chewing up 50% of my
processor, but I don't know what it's doing.

Gary