[APBeta] AP V2 question

Peter B peter_4059 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 02:25:55 PDT 2009

Paul,

V2 is really working well for me including telescope
control using ASCOM - keep up the great work.

I had a thought a couple of nights ago while imaging
using APV2b33 as my scope control.  I have prepared an
AP list with 500 NGC galaxies that look interesting
and use this to decide what to image each night (when
the clouds behave).  The list includes objects visible
all year round so I sort the list each night on three
parameters - Visible, Size, Mag.  I then scroll down
the list of objects until I find one that I like using
the DSS images to decide.

I was wondering if it was possible to add a way of
marking multiple objects as I scroll down the list to
narrow my list of potential objects and then re-review
this smaller group of objects by sorting on marked
objects - or is there already a way to do this?

Peter