[APBeta] AP is very slow (V2.0b31)

Dieter Welnowski Dieter.Welnowski at t-online.de
Mon Apr 6 09:22:36 PDT 2009

Paul,

I don't know why but AP is now very slow. You know, I have two planes with
about 1600 objects and about 3000 DSS-Images. I could one open in earlier
versions but not any more in V2.0b31. My second plan opens in V2.0b31 but
very very slow. Do I have too much objects and images in my plan? My images
are sorted in Rec.

On the other hand, I have a plan with all Messier objects and this plan is
very slow too.

In the previous versions all my plans run good quick.

Do you can repair my plan (1638 KB) or have I lost it?

Dieter Welnowski from Germany