[APBeta] GMT offsets for sites in AP 2.0

Michael Portuesi portuesi at jotabout.com
Sat May 31 18:47:46 PDT 2008

That's interesting.  Your default is exactly one hour off my actual
GMT offset, which was a red herring making me suspect a DST bug.

BTW, are you getting the bug reports that I'm submitting via the AP
built-in crash handler?  I think it also needs a soothing confirmation
message that the report was sent.

m.