[APBeta] Issue with new user-defined fields

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Tue Jul 29 11:24:45 PDT 2008

On Jul 29, 2008, at 11:18 , Jeff Young wrote:

> You do appear to have fixed my column ordering bugs, though.  (Or at
> least I'm not getting them anymore.)

Well maybe, or maybe not. Darned if I can remember changing anything.

> One small nit: you used to be able to reposition the ID column to
> not be first, but it doesn't appear that you can anymore.  Not a
> deal-killer, but it would be nice....

I did that for a reason. IIRC, it was to ensure the ID column appeared
in the Observing tab, where it is "width-challenged". If I can get my
column reordering code working properly, I can temporarily reorder the
columns when the relevant tab is selected. Again: this is nasty code,
even after simplification and refactoring.