[APBeta] 1) custom highlights and 2) sort columns

Dieter Welnowski Dieter.Welnowski at t-online.de
Tue Jul 29 08:09:11 PDT 2008

Hallo Paul,

The possibility to add  custom highlights works faultlessly but I have a
question: if I put my own rules, for example altitude is between 10° and 90°
between 23:00 and 04:00. When I now see the objects in the highlight colour
are that the objects which I can see   n o w   with the present data or the
objects visible as a foresight in the desired time between 23:00 and 04:00
with the present data.

( I hope I could make myself clear)

By the way it still doesn't have to be possibly to sort after several
columns OBJECT-SORT OBJECTS
.

Greetings from Germany

Dieter