[APBeta] Issue with new user-defined fields

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Tue Jul 29 11:09:59 PDT 2008

I haven't yet implemented the user field columns in the object list.
It's quite nasty. However, it is on my to-do list.

There are several issues with the column ordering, enable/disable/
etc. that need to be addressed. I need to set aside a day or two and
concentrate on getting that working. Soon.

Paul R.