[APBeta] The last version

Michael Portuesi portuesi at jotabout.com
Sun Jul 13 14:32:15 PDT 2008

Unless the preferences file is huge, why not just automatically send
the preferences file along with the bug report?  Otherwise you might
end up in dialogues with customers where you have to tell them to send
a second report with the preferences file.

There isn't any personal information in the preferences file that
would cause a privacy issue if you simply went ahead and sent it, is
there?

Michael P.