[APBeta] Remembering Fixed Date

Paul Kreitz pkreitz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 29 09:36:34 PST 2008

I am just getting started using the V2 Beta, but I don't see any mention of
this issue in the archives.  It appears to me that the "Fixed" date/time
associated with a plan is getting lost in the shuffle of a Fix Date - Save
plan - Close Plan - Exit App - Start App - Open Plan sequence. The date /
time on the re-opened plan is ALMOST always today/now.  I have gone through
numerous iterations of this, with various plans, and only once did the Fixed
Date stay there when re-opening the plan.  I can't recall exactly what
sequence led to it working "correctly".

Paul Kreitz