[APBeta] Strange startup behavior on V2.0b11

Bob bobrose at comcast.net
Tue Dec 23 03:19:15 PST 2008

I am trying V2B on two Vista machines  one 32bit one 64 bit. They both
behave the same. After installing I converted V1 files before the first
startup of V2. I think that is what the instructions indicated. On both
machines AP crashes immediately after I accept the agreement and a bug
report can and was sent from each machine. AP ends and that is a far as I
can get accepting the agreement.

Here is the bug that I can't report through the mechanism.  If I decline the
agreement AP starts with only a title and menu bar." File > Open> Converted
V1 Plan" produces a crash that locks AP up and the error box doesn't not
fully display and is also locked up.

Bob