[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0a20 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Aug 2 10:34:55 PDT 2008

On Aug 2, 2008, at 09:27 , Jeff Young wrote:

> One small nit on the Observations column re-sizing -- I dragged my
> Date/Time column width out a bit too far and shrunk the Name column
> to nothing (I had to hide/show it to get it to reappear).  Is it
> easy to limit the size of visible columns (or perhaps always grow/
> shrink the whole control width rather than resizing the next column)?

Actually I noticed that too. The widget I use (rather annoyingly)
doesn't inform me when columns are resized. However, I added a 0.5 sec
timer that checks periodically for column-width changes. I can easily
add in a rule that limits the minimum column size to, say, 10 pixels.
If the size drops below that it will be bumped up to 10 within 0.5 sec.