[APBeta] V2-send marked objects from one plan to another plan with for example simple right click with a mouse

Dieter Welnowski Dieter.Welnowski at t-online.de
Mon Aug 25 08:57:18 PDT 2008

Hello Paul,

as you know, I have made me a plan which contains about 1800 objects. For a
telescope meeting I would like to find some special objects for me and
integrate them into a new plan. Question: Can one achieve that one can for
example highlight several objects with the mouse and send them from one plan
to another plan, for example simple with right click?

Dieter Welnowski,Obertshausen/Germany