[APBeta] Breathing space

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Mon Aug 25 08:44:08 PDT 2008

Folks,

As I've mentioned before, I really need to complete some features so
that I can move more rapidly towards beta. I am being bombarded with
bug and feature requests (all of them valid), and the temptation is
always to fix bugs while they are "hot", and make small feature
changes if they are easy ("low-hanging fruit"). However, I really,
really need to work on some bigger issues, so I am going to let bugs
hand out there for a few days.

Before I do, I'll fix a few more of the easy ones and make a release
in a few hours. After that I will be applying my nose to the grindstone.

That doesn't mean you should stop submitting reports. Keep 'em coming.