[APBeta] Show-stopper bugs and the next 5 weeks

AstroPlanner Support support at astroplanner.net
Sun Sep 3 09:49:56 PDT 2023

Folks,

Some 2.4b23 show-stopper bugs have been reported (and fixed). I plan on releasing 2.4b24 either later today or early this week. However...

I am going to be gone for a few weeks on a trip* where (a) I won't have my computer with me, and (b) I probably won't have internet access for several consecutive days at various times. This all means that 2.4b24 will be the only release you'll be seeing for the next five weeks at a minimum, and I will not be particularly responsive via email. If you find any nasty new** bugs, please report them TODAY!

You have been warned.

Paul R.

* Exploring the Amazon, hiking the Inca trail, exploring the Galapagos, etc. if you must know. I'll be lucky to get back alive.

** If you've already reported a bug (you can explore here:  http://www.astroplanner.net/beta/bugs.php), then there's no need to report it again, unless you want to take the time to do so.