[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.4b10 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Mon Apr 25 11:34:45 PDT 2022

Well, actually it was via a debugging run in order to catch any exceptions if they happened. The debug code is not optimised - whereas the release code is. However, I'm reasonably certain the release code will work. Try it and see (you can always revert to whatever version you're using now).

Paul R.