[APBeta] Version 2.4: Alpha to Beta

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Oct 8 15:36:23 PDT 2021

I just released the last alpha version of V2.4. V2.4b1 will be the next version.

What this means is that I have (reluctantly) stopped adding new features and changes. From here on out I will only be fixing bugs, and the UI and feature set will remain unchanged (unless I have to make changes to enable a bug fix). When the reported bugs have reached an acceptable low number (hopefully zero), and the manual has been updated, the final release will happen. To this end, if you are using the 2.4 pre-release version, please report any bugs, however minor. If the built-in bug reporting mechanism doesn't work for you, send your report in an e-mail to support at astroplanner.net.