[APBeta] V2.3.2b8 released

AstroPlanner Support support at astroplanner.net
Tue Jul 28 09:25:22 PDT 2020

I just released 2.3.2b8 (astroplanner.net/beta). I’m planning on this being the last beta before final release of V2.3.2. There are still bugs to fix, but many of them are not reproducible (and several turned out to be features). If you find any bugs in this beta, please report them ASAP. I plan on releasing 2.3.2 in the next week.

Then I will start work on V2.4, which will be mainly a refresh of the UI to make it more readable, and possibly a bunch of internal changes using the latest compiler in order to bring it up-to-date and fix some lingering macOS Catalina and Big Sur issues.