[APBeta] printing bug work-around?

Lee Finn lsfinn at gmail.com
Sun May 5 12:00:57 PDT 2019

Hi -

Vers 2.3a32

I’m trying to print a session and observation data report and am running into the printing problem identified in bug report #6401 (Printing formats only first page content, which is repeated for remaining pages). I can work around this for printing from plans, where an entry does not span a page; however, the session and observation data reports have entries that span a page and I have no work-around for this case. Has anyone a work-around for this printing bug????

Thanks,

Sam

—
Sam Finn