[APBeta] Won't import full CSV file from SkySafari 6 Pro (earlier report for scaled down CSV exists as well)

bhamilton700 at gmail.com bhamilton700 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 18:59:43 PST 2019

Version: 2.3a31

Expires: 6/27/2019

Date: 3/7/2019  9:53:52 PM

OS: Win8/10-64 [32-bit app]

Exception Type: Nil Object Exception

1: Function GenericTextFunctionality.ProcessImpLine( string,
PlanObservation, PlanSession ) as boolean

2: Sub GenericTextFunctionality.DoImport( FolderItem )

3: Sub GenericTextFunctionality.DoImportExport( boolean )

4: Function MainWindow.MainWindow._ImportGenericTextFile_Action(
MainWindow.MainWindow ) as boolean

File > Import > Generic Text File.  I have included the export of my
configuration settings for import.

This occurred when importing  a full CSV file which comes from the new
SkySafari 6 Pro.  It now has separate downloads for observations in either
CSV or OAL format.  Observations are no longer stored in an observation
list.  Thanks

Please let me know when this is received, accepted, changed or resolved.