[APBeta] User Field scripts

Sam Finn lsfinn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:46:44 PDT 2019

Addendum:

I have just now noted that when creating a User-defined Field I can select that the field gets its value from a script. I’ve selected that. However, the drop-down where I’m supposed to select the script that it gets its value from is empty, as is the drop-down where I’m asked to specify the parameter.

—
Sam Finn
lsfinn at gmail.com <mailto:lsfinn at gmail.com>