[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.3a30 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Tue Feb 26 07:56:37 PST 2019

Obviously my sanity checking didn’t reach all the corners. Many of you, using 64-bit version on Win 10 (as you should) are getting the dreaded App.DSSOrientatePicture NilObjectException. I haven’t yet been able to reproduce this. I will take another crack at it at lunchtime and, if I don’t succeed I will post a “instrumented” version of the app which should not have an exception, and will report exactly where the issue is located (hopefully). Stay tuned.

Paul R.