[APBeta] WARNING: Mac 64-bit issue

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Tue Dec 11 15:43:15 PST 2018

I have temporarily modified the Mac 64-bit version 2.3a22 to work OK in English-speaking locales. If you are not in an English speaking locale, be prepared to see some names (e.g. Day names, Month names, etc.) in English only.

This was caused by a bad third-party plugin. The author is fixing the issues as we speak.

Paul R.