[APBeta] Showstopper on Windows 10

Michael Portuesi portuesi at jotabout.com
Fri Sep 1 08:58:21 PDT 2017

Correction on my problem report - I observed this issue on AP 2.3a12, the version I’m currently running.  Earlier I said I was running the latest stable release.

I’ve been experimenting with exiting and relaunching AstroPlanner with open plan documents stored on Dropbox,  but I have been unable to reproduce the issue so far.  I’ve been updating plan documents, saving them, exiting and relaunching and it seems to be behaving normally.

One possible workaround for this issue is go to Preferences > General > Opening plan documents and uncheck “Remember open documents”.

M.