[APBeta] V2.1 release schedule

Dan Kuchta dankuchta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:00:49 PDT 2013

Hmmm ... I must have missed it when you proposed it last time.  Either that
or it was described a little differently and I may have drawn some
incorrect inferences.  In any case, as you may have noticed :-), I'm all
for it!

On the other hand, those fast cars and champagne sound pretty good! ;-)
-Dan