[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.1a4 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Tue Jan 8 17:04:08 PST 2013

The web site uses a special Adobe technology that reads data from XML files on the web site. Unfortunately, those XML files get cached and the browser doesn't seem to know that they have been updated. One day, in the far distant future, I'll figure out how to use this modern web site stuff, and change over to Ruby on Rails, Django, or whatever the flavour of the week is.

Paul R.