[APBeta] Possible bug

James Cunningham vikelj at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 21:37:10 PST 2012

I am using the newest beta release of AP and it is moving very very slowly. I
am connected to my mount and the gotos are quite a bit off. I believe that I
lost my alignment. Right now, I am inside because its so cold. Another thing
is that I have to connect to the mount before I connect to my camera. If I
connect to the camera first, I cannot connect to my mount. It was not that way
before I loaded the Beta version. Also, even when its finished slewing, it says
that it is still slewing and I cannot slew to any other objects unless I click
End slew.

James V. Cunningham
<http://home.comcast.net/~vikelj/page2.html>http
<http://home.comcast.net/~vikelj/page2.html>://home.comcast.net/~vikelj/page2.html