[APBeta] ... any ideas on the best way to get into a mac?

Gary A. Ferguson garyfe at fergos.com
Sat Feb 11 11:30:00 PST 2012

Not sure why you want to run Mac OS, but I can tell you that running Windows
7 64-bit under bootcamp on my 13" Macbook Pro makes it just about the
perfect laptop. It is very responsive,has excellent battery life, and a
beautiful screen. I haven't tried controlling my new Celestron 11"  with AP
yet, but it worked fine with my previous mount. Yeah, $1200 was a bit pricey
as laptops go these days, but I sure like it. I consider it very much worth
the money. Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.4 ghz, 4gb main memory, 150gb Win
partition, 82gb Mac partition.

Gary