[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0.1b5 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Wed Feb 8 20:26:08 PST 2012

It seems unlikely that I have an infested Windows system. The application is compiled on the Mac (which is impervious to Windows viruses and worms), and the installer and compression is done on an installation of Win XP that never touches the Internet except to download Windows updates.

It could be that the compressed installer code has some sequence of pseudo-random bytes that your security software considers suspect.

Paul R.