[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b100 released

Dan Kuchta dankuchta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 07:02:21 PST 2011

We have a saying where I work: There comes a time in every project when you need to shoot the engineers and ship the product. :-)

V2 may have a few lingering bugs, and the documentation many not be complete, but I think its time to ship.  The app is in at least as good a shape as any other app I own.  You need to get some money rolling in from this labor of love.  Set it free!  (well, not FOR free - you know what I mean) ;-)

-Dan