[APBeta] Silence...

Terrence Redding tredding at mac.com
Wed Sep 15 14:28:17 PDT 2010

Paul, this is excellent news.

I am especially keen to be able to export HTML pages.  I contribute a monthly column to the local Astronomic Society on planned occultations and lunar graze expeditions and would enjoy being able to import from Occult Watcher, Occult and the IOTA webpages that announce Lunar Grazes and use that material in a single export from AstroPlanner for just the Palm Beaches.

That would be very cool.

Terry - W6LMJ - 14.287

Terrence R. Redding, Ph.D.
Director, Global Learn Day - 2010