[APBeta] Does the plan file get modified as soon as it's opened?

Sander Pool sander_pool at pobox.com
Wed Sep 8 19:48:50 PDT 2010

Hi,

while it takes a little bit of time/action the plan file still gets
marked 'modified' even when I don't really modify it. In this case I
added an observation and clicked back/forth between objects in the plan
and the field of view. Not a huge deal but when a program says the file
has changed when I don't think it has changed the first thought I have
is 'what did I delete that I didn't want to delete'.

So I guess the question is what AP wants to update in the planfile and
what I'll miss if I don't save the changes.  Well, it's a minor question
anyway :)

     Sander