[APBeta] Permissions

Anthony Tripodi daedalus1 at cox.net
Sat Sep 25 05:38:21 PDT 2010

Hello All:

I have a new Mac Book Pro and used the migration assistant to move AP to its applications folder. All was well untilI tried to upgrade to b94.

When I try to replace the old with the new I can't because "I din't have permission to access some files". I repaired permissions but that didn't help. If I trash the old and start anew that's OK... after all, this is a beta group, but how can I avoid rebuilding resources and catalogues? I'm thinking that the migration put stuff in the wrong place, but I'm not really sure.

Tony