[APBeta] A or B?

Gary A. Ferguson garyfe at fergos.com
Sat Oct 30 19:45:32 PDT 2010

I agree with Dan.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: apbeta-bounces at lists.astroplanner.net
[mailto:apbeta-bounces at lists.astroplanner.net] On Behalf Of Dan Kuchta
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 3:49 PM
To: AstroPlanner Beta Testers
Subject: Re: [APBeta] A or B?

Just my 2 cents, but I'd prefer that the graphic remained stable instead of
flipping modes after midnight. That way I always know where to look for the
information instead of having to think about what time it is.  But either
way, it's better than the text-only one.

-Dan

On Oct 30, 2010, at 6:23 PM, Paul Rodman wrote:

> On Oct 30, 2010, at 1:59 PM, Paul Rodman wrote:
>
>> There have been some queries/misunderstandings about the Sun info at the
top of the plan window. Currently it looks like this:

> OK, now it looks like this (before midnight):
>
> <001.jpg>
>
> After midnight it switches around a bit to show the current day:
>
> <002.jpg>
>
> In the spirit of "yes, you _can_ have it all", there's a right-click item
that lets you select twixt the old text style and the new "graphical" style: