[APBeta] My e-mail is working again

Paul Kreitz pkreitz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 4 17:39:49 PDT 2010

I want everyone in my address book know that my e-mail is again working
correctly, but that every message sent to me  since September 23rd was
hijacked and went to a yahoo mail box with a name similar to mine but with
an extra letter inserted.  Whoever owns that mailbox apparently received all
my e-mails for the last two weeks.  I hope that you did not send me anything
confidential.

An outstanding tech support person at att.net diagnosed the problem for me
and walked me through the process of correcting it.  He urged me to use a
password more difficult to break, which I have done.  Based on that
experience, I would encourage you to consider how difficult it would be for
a malicious program to come up with your own password.

If you sent me anything since 9/22 that I should read, please re-send.
There is no need to re-send forwarded jokes, links to you-tube videos, or
political messages.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, and hope that no harm comes to anyone else
as a result of this fiasco.

Paul