[APBeta] Current ASCOM Support?

Bob bobrose at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 15:27:38 PDT 2010

Jared,

I tested b76 with POTH and I can now initialize POTH first from AP then add
the others in. I keep ASCOM up to date so it should be achievable. Follow
Paul's path to setup POTH and it should work. Also remember that POTH also
has to be setup with the correct telescope mount. In the Telescope Edit
window besides that POTH is selected I have only the mimic window checked.
The other logging features seem to cause Exceptions on my machine. One more
thing the "Slew to Object" (AP) never becomes active on my setup. I have to
go through the "Telescope" menu and select "Go To" to slew the scope.

Bob