[APBeta] Catalogue manager problem

Richard Hendrix hendrixf at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 20 15:27:50 PDT 2010

HI Paul and all

That was my bug report. This was happening last night. I logged off and
turned off the laptop. Today the "bug" is gone. I get no dialog, just
the Cat manager. I guess the reboot fixed it???

thanks

--richard

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman -
or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."

George Burns