[APBeta] Boo Woo

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Thu Mar 18 12:52:31 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Great news on the Windows flickering issues.  For some reason or other
(most likely age and cruddy eyesight) I don't notice this as much as
most folks.

Looking forward to the next release.  Will RBScript be using the LLVM
compiler in the next release?  Anything in particular to be tested?
You might have noticed that I have not been particularly stellar
recently either!  Hopefully I'll be able to ramp back up to speed in
your slipstream :)
Did my longest walk to date, one kilometre, with Kestrel's class on a
fund raising event for Sport Relief.  They raised 400euro, not too bad
for a small bunch of eight year olds :)

Robin

Database version: 6.14590