[APBeta] Version 2.0b82 Windows Feedback

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Mon Jun 28 06:33:45 PDT 2010

On Jun 27, 2010, at 11:39 PM, re.milton at verizon.net wrote:

> There is one question that I'm sure has a simple answer - what is the best way to delete all of my observations from the copy of the plan that I submit to the group? I assume that such submitted plans should have no personal observations included. Does File> User Contributed Plans> Upload> include the plan without my own observations?

In V2, no observation information is stored in the plan document (unlike V1), so you don't have to worry about that. i.e. you can even hand out the original .apd document without concern.

In fact, even in V1, uploaded user-contributed plans are free of any observation info, since they are stored in a text file in another format altogether.