[APBeta] EX 125 Telecsope Control

Michael Wright michaelwright42 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 19:05:39 PDT 2010

Paul,

I was able to connect to the ETX90 using the ASCOM drive.  It appears to
work well; however I did not test it outside yet.  I'm good now.

I am sending ETX series.txt which is the log resulting from trying to
connect with the ETX series driver, FYI.  If you want to continue working on
this bug, let me know what you think about the file and I'll try any
suggestions.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Michael