[APBeta] Bug??

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Wed Feb 24 20:34:16 PST 2010

On Feb 24, 2010, at 6:00 PM, David Crum wrote:

> I will use the report a bug feature then :)

Thanks. It has been fixed.

What was happening was, since "M" is not a valid ID, it was searching the Name field in the catalogue for a match in the Name field of the catalogue. e.g. if you look at the Messier catalogue, the first object where the Name field contains "M" is M7.

The Best button is now disabled if the ID field doesn't contain a complete ID.

Paul R.