[APBeta] Slow down

sctuser sctuser at comcast.net
Sun Dec 5 12:19:57 PST 2010

On 12/5/2010 10:21 AM, Paul Rodman wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I had an unfortunate accident (slipped on ice and broke my ankle). This is going to slow me down, esp. as the missus disappeared for 5 weeks to the other side of the planet the day before the event and fending for myself takes a lot of time and effort. I suspect this will add some weeks onto my AP V2 schedule (typing in bed is not optimal). However, I will get another release out in the next few days.
>
> Paul R.

Hi.

Hope ya get better soon, don't worry at this end (well my end here) So
far everything works fine.

Not really funny but ironic I broke several toes and a bone in my foot
too recently, has kept me down for the past three weeks.

Thanks again for all the work ya have done !!!

Get better soon :)

--
Allan Mayer

http://sctuser.home.comcast.net