[APBeta] Audio attachments possible?

Roberto Abraham abraham at astro.utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 12 13:58:18 PST 2010

Hi Paul,

Here's a dumb question, which you should feel free to ignore if you're feeling unwell, but which might give you some light relief if you're bored (hah!).

Is it possible to add audio attachments to an observation made some time ago? I have been recording my observations as voice memos on my iphone and then transcribing things into AstroPlanner when I get a chance, but it occurs to me it would be fun go back and link the audio files themselves (which are automatically archived in iTunes) to each observation. Is there an easy way to do this? (I can see how to attach a file to a new observation, but I can't seem to figure out how to attach a file to an old observation).

Cheers, and I hope you ankle is mended soon... and commiserations on the bad timing of having your wife away when you're hurt. I'm pathetically dependent on my wife at all times, but especially when feeling ill.

Bob

--
Prof. Roberto Abraham
Dept. of Astronomy & Astrophysics