[APBeta] Slow open/close times in Win 7 64-bit

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Mon Aug 30 13:28:35 PDT 2010

  Hi Paul,

I'm getting this also.  CPU use for the AstroPlanner.exe process goes to
5.98 - 6.36%.  Normal rest state is 0.78 - 1.36%, jumps to 12.36 during
the periodic object list update (using the NGC test plan).  Can't get a
process log because that connection gets broken when the 'Show Desktop'
happens.  Will try a few other tricks to see if I can get what the AP
process is doing if you want.

Robin