[APBeta] blinking/incorrect FOV video

Sander Pool sander_pool at pobox.com
Mon Aug 30 07:53:30 PDT 2010

Hi Paul,

Sorry, I figured since presumably some fraction of your customers use
Windows you'd have a box up and running so I didn't think to create a
cross platform video.

Yes, it appears the coordinates change which would indicate CdC was
telling AP where to look. I can't really imagine a scenario where this
is desirable but I've disabled the CdC link so it's not an issue anymore.

     Sander