[APBeta] An observation - FWIW

Igor Mikolic-Torreira igormtnews at comcast.net
Tue Aug 24 17:45:55 PDT 2010

John Switzer wrote:
> On the <Edit\Preferences\Other> screen there is an option to move (all)
> user AP data files.  I moved them from the Windows 7 default location to
> an Astroplanner folder in the My Documents folder.

Okay, I changed my setting to in this dialog to a folder in
the "My Documents" folder.  Restarted AP, no change in speed
of opening or closing plan documents.

Quit, restarted AP and reset that option to the default
location.  Restarted AP, and again no noticeable change in
the speed of opening or closing plan documents.

Igor