[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b90 feedback

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sun Aug 22 10:25:53 PDT 2010

I can't reproduce this. Can you send me (privately) a copy of the plan document in which this behaviour occurs. It might be a particular setting that's causing the problem.

You could also try resetting your preferences (launch the app with Shift held down). You can archive the old prefs at that point in case it doesn't help.

Paul R.