[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b90 feedback

whw whw.iii at verizon.net
Sat Aug 21 21:46:26 PDT 2010

having major instability issues with b90 and windows XP
first time i started it it was fine
second time it wouldn't launch
worse couldn't shut computer down after failed launch
had to use soft reset button

next issue (reproduced):
add star
HD200178 (from SAO catalog) to plan
do not click on it
then go to fov and AP crashes
figured it wouldn't crash if i selected the star (from plan)
before going to fov...

filled out bug report and attempted to send
AP hung, couldn't restart or launch AP
again, couldn't turn off PC

the good news is i've got my columns sorted out

-bill w
astro.whwiii.net