[APBeta] APv2b89 object list problem...

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Wed Aug 18 13:56:29 PDT 2010

On Aug 18, 2010, at 11:36 AM, Bruce Pipes wrote:

> I had opened a couple of plans in b89 and noted the object list problem. I closed those plans, without saving, trashed b89, and reopened them with b88. The object list problem with those two plans only persists in b88, so b89 must have modified those plans somehow.

That is weird, since the column info is part of the plan document. Unless, of course, you used the "Save settings as default" option in the Edit Columns dialog. In that case the setting will be in the general preferences and apply to any plan you open.

> Will that be fixed in b90, i.e. will plans that have been corrupted by b89 be returned to their original state?

I would have thought so, but based on your findings, perhaps not.

What is happening is that _all_ columns are being displayed, regardless of whether or not you had selected them.

b90 will fix the problem, but you might end up having to reset the columns you don't want displayed.