[APBeta] Warning: 2.0b89

Sander Pool sander_pool at pobox.com
Wed Aug 18 07:17:58 PDT 2010

Tony,

to overlay star maps you need to plate solve your images first. I use
the free Elbrus application or astrometry.net for that. You can then
load the image in Aladin http://aladin.u-strasbg.fr/aladin.gml and
overlay objects from a huge set of catalogs. I'm not sure if you can
then save the resulting image as a new image, I haven't tried that yet.

Sorry for the OT but I hope it was useful.

	Sander