[APBeta] Warning: 2.0b89

sctuser sctuser at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 18:13:17 PDT 2010

Paul Rodman wrote:
> The columns in your plan object lists might start acting screwy in 2.0b89. This is a new bug I introduced while fixing another. Sigh. I will release 2.0b90 later this week.
>
> Paul R.

Hi.

Just noticed it now that ya mentioned it.

Also had two crashes, but was able to get the bug report sent the second
time.

Still, the FOV charts seem to load a whole lot faster now :)
(have it set for ngc accurate and GSC)

You've done a fantastic job IMHO, and the program has proved very useful
when I work on my H 400, and I know in the future when I get back into
it it will be mandatory to know for sure what I'm looking at. For a
couple of H 400 objects from my urban location, Astro Planner is the
only thing that made me sure that I was seeing what I was supposed to.
The FOV charts are a lifesaver for me.

Thanks for all the hard work !

--
Allan Mayer